New Class or at Your Office: BIM Best Practices
Avoid the pitfalls your competitors are struggling with by taking this course. You’ll learn a series of tried and proven best practices that will help your company succeed in its building information modeling (BIM) adoption. BIM requires an organized and concerted effort to achieve success.
• Overview of Current Technology Solutions
• Gridlines and Project Coordinates
• Folder Structure and Naming Conventions
• Information/Data needed in Models
• Modeling to Level of Development (LOD)
• Model/Data Storage and Access
• Model Verification
• Developing BIM Standards
• 6 Phases of BIM Integration
• External BIM Communication
September 19th is our first class, see the class calendar to sign up!