Content Admin Kit
This series of tools are a newly developed part of the Pro-Revit Tools, offering advanced management of the parameters in families and projects.
Content Admin Kit Ribbon Includes:
- Shared Parameter Manager – Displays a dialog, where users can review, add and delete shared parameters to their shared parameter file.
- Parameter Manager – Tool to manage parameters in project and family file.
- In project file you can import one or more shared parameters and apply it to multiple categories.
- In family file you can manage parameter properties for many parameters (e.g. change the parameter from instance to type, delete parameters, …) or import one or more shared parameters from parameter file.
- The tool allows you to export parameter definitions to *.json file which you can import to different family file (the tool creates all the parameters from *.json file).
- Update Calculated Parameters – Tool which runs all the chosen rules against the model.
- Update Category – Tool to set category for all families (RFA files) in chosen folder.
- BIM Content – Place some of your favorite Revit Families quickly into a project.
- Manage Families – Build a folder and sub-folders of where you would find some of your favorite Revit families. Works with the BIM Content tool.
EACH LICENSE INCLUDES ALL OF THE TOOLS WITHIN:
ANALYSIS | ANNOTATE | BIM MANAGER | CONTENT ADMIN KIT | MODIFY | REINFORCEMENT | SELECT | VIEW