This tool set includes view manipulation tools like setting a cropped region based on selected elements, resizing a section box for 3D views according to different settings, and a tool for automatic creation of assembly views.
View Ribbon Includes:
- Sheet/View Manager – See in Action – Shows a form where you can edit Sheet and View name and other properties. When editing sheets, it is possible to duplicate the sheet and select viewports for new sheet.
- View Depth Override – See in Action – Adds lineweight depth to your elevations, sections, and 3D views. Control color and hatch override when it overrides your view.
- Resize Section Box – See in Action – Dialog to resize MIN and MAX dimensions of Section Box. Can also size Section Box based on Room or Space along with Floor location or Existing View.
- Category Toggle On or Off – The Category Toggle tool enables the user to switch ON and OFF any category in a project (Architecture, Mechanical, Annotation…). A dialogue box offers the ability to select the category then choose to display or hide it in various views. With Category Toggle there is no need to use the Visibility/Graphics dialogue box.
- Crop Region: 2D View, From Selection, Match, Camera View – Define Crop Region size according to project units. Defines Crop Region at a specified offset from selected elements. Matches Crop Region size and position according to selected view. Modify aspect ratio on crop Region for selected camera view.
- Align Viewport on Sheet – Aligns selected viewports on sheet.
- Room Views – Creates new views based on selected rooms and properties.
- Zoom To – Zoom to a room or space even if it is a linked file or selected item.
EACH LICENSE INCLUDES ALL OF THE TOOLS WITHIN:
ANALYSIS | ANNOTATE | BIM MANAGER | CONTENT ADMIN KIT | MODIFY | REINFORCEMENT | SELECT | VIEW