Stan Hennigh Joins initial.aec
Stan Hennigh joins initial.aec as the Director of Innovation, leading the Design Technology Services specialized for Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) firms. Mr. Hennigh’s career includes hands-on design development experience in architecture, civil and geospatial engineering, and consumer product development and manufacturing. This is coupled with over 20 years of design technology consulting experience with clients in the AEC and manufacturing sectors. For the past 12 years, Mr. Hennigh has been focused on building information modeling (BIM), virtual design, construction industry technologies, developing innovative BIM/VDC platforms and processes for architects, engineers, and owners.
Notable Projects Include:
- BIM Data Standards implementation for two major medical facility campuses
- CAD/BIM to GIS process development for several large municipal utilities
- BIM and GIS process development for three prominent universities
- Innovative BIM implementation for three major retail chains and five quick-serve restaurant chains
- The implementation of BIM/VDC technologies in over 400 architectural, structural, MEP and general contracting firms
- Design technology integration programs for two major aerospace firms
Mr. Hennigh has spoken on design technology adoption and integration at AIA, AGC, BIMForum, IFMA, and Autodesk University conferences. He served as the International Education Manager at Autodesk, started his own design firm as well as two design technology integration firms during his career. Stan Hennigh is passionate about helping clients achieve the most value from the data they have designed within the model and partnering with clients to inspire improvements that have a continual ROI.