What’s New in Revu 20
Revu® 20 launched August 18th – bringing users new and updated functionalities to better Bluebeam Revu® workflows and collaboration capabilities. So what’s new?
UPDATES TO REVU MARKUPS
- Find Tool + Command Option
- Additional Text Box Style Functionality
- Improved Callout Tool Leader Options
- Custom Line Styles
UPDATES TO MARKUPS LIST
- Updated Layout
- Ability to Multi-Select Filtered Options
- Save Filters
UPDATES TO STUDIO® PANEL
- View Not Joined Projects + Sessions
- Updated Invitation Screen
- Insight on Attendees Status (Joined vs Not Joined)
- Resend Invitation
Listen in as Alex demonstrates these new features:
Download your free trial of Revu 20 here.
Alex Arriaga is a Bluebeam Design Technology Specialist at MG AEC Technology Partners. Alex is a Bluebeam Certified Instructor, Bluebeam Certified Support Representative and a member of the Denver Bluebeam User Group. He works with organizations and individuals in furthering their workflows with and knowledge of Bluebeam Revu.
Revu, Bluebeam Revu, and Studio are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc., used under license.