This tool set can analyze selected geometry and store calculated values in shared parameter. Tools include dimensions, door swing analysis and room lighting calculations.
Analysis Ribbon Includes:
- Update – Updates shared parameter values for all instances that were updated with one of the Analyze tools.
- Insertion Location – Creates shared parameter with insertion point (bottom and top) for the selected element.
- Thickness – Creates shared parameter with element thickness and elevation for selected element.
- Room Lighting – Calculates ratio between room area and sum of window areas for the room.
- Door Swing – Define default swing direction for Door families and calculate swing direction for all Door instances.
EACH LICENSE INCLUDES ALL OF THE TOOLS WITHIN:
ANALYSIS | ANNOTATE | BIM MANAGER | CONTENT ADMIN KIT | MODIFY | REINFORCEMENT | SELECT | VIEW