These tools enable a user to manage their content. The tool set includes best seller, BIM Query, which is an advanced spreadsheet parameter editor for Revit instances and types. It also includes functionality like Importing or Exporting families, managing materials, sheets and views.
BIM Manager Ribbon Includes:
- BIM Query – See in Action – This tool enables the user to quickly edit Type and Instance properties for selected Categories. The user can edit properties with a built-in spreadsheet editor or save and open in MS Excel. Once the Excel file is updated, you can load it back and apply the changes to Revit model. The built-in spreadsheet editor includes MS Excel functionality for sorting or filtering parameters. Save your filters of the data to use again in other projects. You can also import/export the filters to share with staff. Productivity tools available in the editor include:
- Copy & paste parameter values
- Drag cell values where the tool auto increments values
- Select Material with drop-down control
- Use units for length input (e.g. 1m, 1′ 2 1/256″)
- Create new sheets – See in Action
- Folder Tool – See in Action – Opens project location in Windows Explorer.
- Multi Type Editor – See in Action – Multi Type Editor displays a tree of elements in a project, which can be edited, changed and arranged at the same time.
- Export – See in Action – With Export the user can export families into a personal library on their computer. The user can choose one, multiple or all families and export them from the current project.
- Import – See in Action – Imports selected families from multiple folders. Along with a search tool to help find a certain family.
- Project Cleanup – See in Action – Select Materials, Rooms, Areas, Spaces, Views, Line Styles, Line Patterns, Fill Patterns, Dimension Overrides, and Text Types to delete in the project. Settings can be stored in the database for later use (on other project).
EACH LICENSE INCLUDES ALL OF THE TOOLS WITHIN:
ANALYSIS | ANNOTATE | BIM MANAGER | CONTENT ADMIN KIT | MODIFY | REINFORCEMENT | SELECT | VIEW